As TikTok gains popularity, many people are rushing to download it from their local app stores to see what all the commotion is about and to see if they can use it to sell their businesses.
I’m one of the former, and I hate to say it, but I didn’t start considering it from a brand standpoint until recently (as opposed to lamenting that everyone can sing and dance except me).
Aside from its obvious attraction to young people, TikTok offers various ad alternatives and goes above and above to instruct users on how to utilise the network correctly.
Do you intend to include TikTok in your arsenal of digital marketing tools? Continue reading to find out more about the brevity video app.
Similar to Vine before it, TikTok focuses only on short videos.
Most former Musical.ly users of the app submitted videos of themselves lip-syncing to music videos, while the more creative, passionate, and technically adept users contributed their films. The platform’s influencers eventually came from the latter cohort.
Videos on TikTok can last up to 15 seconds, but users can combine numerous clips to record a total of 60 seconds. Users can also upload longer videos that were shot somewhere besides the app.
A live-streaming option and a number of filters and tools are available to assist you in making your video presentation better.
The software is responsive to current usage patterns and targets users searching for a fun and novel way to interact. According to the news statistics, it’s also striking the right chord with people.
How Can Businesses and Marketers Benefit from TikTok?
It’s considerably more straightforward than you would expect to use TikTok for marketing.
Currently, marketers wishing to promote their products on TikTok have three essential options:
1. Establish a channel for your company and post videos that are pertinent to it.
2. Make use of influencers to make your material accessible to a larger (but well-targeted) audience
3. Use TikTok’s new campaign possibilities to pay for advertising. (However, I’d advise delaying till the market is a little more developed)
We have tonnes of entertaining and original ideas for TikTok marketing. Here are a few examples that you might find helpful or inspiring:
- TikTok’s raw, unedited videos might be a terrific method to show how real people are utilizing your brand in their daily lives in a world where consumers are increasingly skeptical of advertisements.
- TikTok videos may also be a terrific way to show off behind-the-scenes or real-time commercial content, such as:
- Landing sites can have you popping on to drive visitors to lead magnets. o Human Resources can make training more participatory by conducting live sessions on TikTok.
- TikTok can benefit higher education marketers and students at colleges and universities because of its young demography. There is already a tonne of stuff on campus, and it all works well: sports, BTS, and dance marathons.
- For the enduringly popular try-on films, boutiques may employ TikTok. You can record a whole season’s worth of sales in the entertaining sped-up video and add your own music.
- Of course, more well-known apparel businesses also experience near-immediate success. Guess was the first company with which TikTok cooperated in the US last autumn for its #inmydenim campaign.
- Does your product need to be put together?
- Restaurants also offer considerable prospects. TikTok may be used to create user-friendly step-by-step videos that are connected to your packaging. The first significant chain to use the technology was Chipotle. With the #GuacDance challenge, it debuted its second significant TikTok campaign, asking users to showcase dance routines inspired by avocados and Dr. Jean’s “Guacamole Song.”
- #HashtagChallenges are fantastic because they encourage participation. They are enjoyable and easy to join. If your business isn’t currently well-known, you may also think about hiring influencers to assist launch your challenge campaign.
To be a hit on TikTok, you need a good number of likes and views. It’s a universal truth that if you want to be popular on the internet, you have to have a good amount of likes and views. We have packages where you can buy tiktok followers that fit all kinds of budgets, so you don’t have to worry about going empty-handed.