A problem that causes Outlook Stuck On Loading Profile is when too many MS Office processes are running in the background. In order to remove it, you should launch Task Manager.
- The Windows taskbar should be your first stop.
- In addition, right-click it and choose Task Manager from the list.
- Further, select the Processes tab once the Task Manager window has opened.
- Locate the Microsoft Office processes and using the right-click menu, select End Task for each one.
- After getting beyond the Loading Profile blue screen, restart Outlook to restore it.
Alternatively, putting Outlook in airplane mode will fix the issue.