Exercising every day has many health benefits. It keeps the body fit and improves heart health. Every heart specialist doctor in Mumbai and other cities of India recommends exercising to prevent and control the risk of heart disease.
Here are a few effective ways how exercise improves heart health and keeps it safe from heart-related issues.
- Exercise decreases the chronic inflammation within the body.
- By boosting the metabolic rate, it reduces fat levels, thereby maintaining good body weight.
- It lessens the risk of obesity and diabetes.
- Controls the stress hormones from creating pressure on the heart.
- It improves the blood flow within the body.
- Enhances the muscle’s ability to draw oxygen from the blood.
- It improves the body’s resistance to diseases.
- It regulates the blood sugar levels in the body.
- Regular exercise can prevent the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- It increases the body’s endurance to fight a health condition.
Patients must maintain a proper exercise schedule and include 30 minutes of aerobic exercise. They can choose cycling, walking or swimming five days a week. Besides, they should do moderate weightlifting exercises to tone the body muscles twice a week.
While exercising, the aim should not only be to lose weight but also to keep the body and heart protected from diseases. Therefore, you must incorporate it into your daily lifestyle and continue for a lifetime. Target a heart rate daily and work out accordingly to become more fit day by day.
You can take recommendations from the heart specialist doctor in Mumbai on which exercises you should perform daily and follow them dedicatedly to keep the risks away. You can join a gym or work out with your friends or family to keep motivated in your journey to a healthy heart and body. It is advisable to consult an expert to assess your current health condition and draw up an exercise schedule accordingly.