B.com correspondence online program is a very popular degree course because this degree course is most studied in India. Usually, the B.com course is known as Bachelor of Commerce. This is a 3 to 6 years degree program that is provided by institutes and universities. Distance courses are offered by institutes and universities that offer normal degrees. If we talk about the B.com correspondence online course then this is a boon for those aspirants who are incapable to continue their regular studies because of financial or other problems. Now they can easily continue online B.com courses any time or anywhere because of its beneficial facilities.
- Why do aspirants prefer B.com correspondence online courses?
B.com correspondence online education is a planned course that takes place away from the source of the educator. Aspirants are taking correspondence education seriously because of a number of reasons. Some of the major reasons to take the B.com correspondence online course is mentioned below: –
- Low miscellaneous fees
- It provides the opportunity for online aspirants to work and study at the same time.
- Aspirants have a lot of options for institutes while studying B.com correspondence online education
- It helps aspirants to keep themselves continue with the subject without leaving their job.
- B.com correspondence online course’s admission procedure
The essential documents that are required for the admission procedure of B.com correspondence online education are given below: –
- Marksheet of class 12th boards exam
- Certificate from the worker, for availing relaxation in maximum marks in the case of educator, govt. workers, institutes employees, and so on.
- Pass certificate of 12 class board exam
- Community, nativity, and income certificates in original (in the case of aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OEC/OBC who are eligible for marks relaxation/fee concession)
- Self-residential address stamped on three envelopes.
- Self-attested copy of the S.S.L.C/S.S.C page etc. showing the date of birth.
- B.com correspondence online courses eligibility
The eligibility criteria for B.com correspondence online education differs from college to college. The common eligibility criteria that are followed by aspirants are given below: –
The candidates must pass the 12-class boards examination
There percentage that a candidate gets in their examination
Getting more than 55% ensures a good university education.
B.com correspondence online course does not have an age limit
Here are mentioned some benefits of B.com correspondence online education that are: –
- You have the option of pursuing work while continuing your examinations.
- Correspondence B.com degree is very cheaper in comparison to a regular B.com course. It easily suits your pocket.
- After completing this degree course you can prepare for other exams such as CA, CWA, and CSS, and can have a degree in B.com.
- You can seek after two programs at a time. One correspondence online and one regular.
- It is more affordable and can be enlisted by as many candidates as they desire.
- B.com correspondence online education is helpful as it suits your time and availability.
To conclude, now you know the benefits and eligibility of B.com correspondence online education so, if you wish to get admission in this course visit our online educational platform.