Kerala PSC thulasi known as the Kerala public service commission or KPSC Thulasi is state level administrative authority that organizes the Kerala PSC exam to fill vacancies for the various posts in the state of Kerala’s administrative departments. The charge of organizing the exam that selects a candidate for employment in the administrative division also serves an important administrative purpose.
In this exam kerala psc thulasi , you have three rounds to select a job and the exam will be conduct once a year, the first round is “the preliminary”, the second round is “the major”, and the final round is the “interview”. The test winner will be given the first preference for the main exams, and those who clear the main exam will be eligible for the last phase of the interview. Based on the primary exam and the interview the candidate position will choose.
Kerala PSC Thulasi notification 2022
The Kerala PSC Thulasi will provide information on the hiring procedure and the number of available positions on the commission’s official websites. The kerala psc thulasi will give you the curriculum, exam schedule, and application forms available on the official websites. Candidates that are willing to select in this exam need to check routinely the official websites for the most recent releases and information for registering for the Kerala PSC recruitment.
There are various posts in this exam assistant professor, instructor, and assistant and personnel management and it has other posts. It is the state-level exam that is conduct annually and the mode of application is online, but exams are continue offline. Exams are conduct in two languages: one is English and another is the mother tongue of Kerala Malayalam. They will provide you with an official website to apply for a job.
Kerala PSC or KPSC thulasi eligibility criteria 2022
Before the name of the Kerala public service commission, it was known as the Travancore-cochin public service commission when the result of reorganization states. It was the direct recruitment for the various categories of the post under the government. Before applying for the Kerala PSC exam you need to meet the Kerala PSC eligibility requirements and candidates can attend the exam in the terms of nationality, age limit, and educational qualification to apply.
Kerala PSC thulasi logins and registration
You can receive information about the new employment on the KPC websites so it might be helpful for you to register for the exams. Here are a few steps list out below
- Step 1: You must visit the official websites which were given by the Kerala government.
- Step 2: New users need to sign up by filling in their details and already registered users can log in to their accounts.
- Step 3: On the screen, there are two options, one is signing up and another option is a new registration, so candidates can easily find the options and fill in the details.
- Step 4: Fill in the necessary information such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, religion, caste, id proof number, and so on.
- Step 5: The registered mobile number will receive a one-time password that continues with the registration process after verifying the OTP.
- Step 6: Your ID and password are used for login and your id must be generate without the space.
- Step 7: Fill in the captche code, at last, you will have signed the statement and returned it with the registration forms.
This Kerala public service commission is one of the best government jobs those who are seeking for government jobs in the Kerala states.