A decorated thali is a vital part of fulfilling the Karwa Chauth puja. A puja thali, otherwise called Baya, containing the roli, vermilion, holy water, dry fruits like almonds, pista, cashews, and so on, earthen mud pots, diyas, and various kinds of Indian desserts, in their separate bowls, is elegantly decorated. The art of making beautiful thalis for puja may contain ceremonial designs like rangoli. Karwa Chauth puja thali can be enhanced with flower designs with the help of flowers, leaves, color, and various colored pulses. Maa Gaura, or goddess Parvati, is worshiped on this auspicious day. Married ladies sit around the goddess idol and pray to her for the well-being and long life of their husbands. A little jug or Karva with some water is set in the middle. While the story is being described, women circle their decorated Baya thalis. After the puja, this Thali is given to the oldest individual from the family, who blesses the lady with all the happiness throughout her life.
If you are looking for a method for decorating the Karwa chauth Puja thali, you can relax. Below are the greatest ways you can make it happen.
Thali Decoration with Oil
- Take a simple thali. Use a tiny earbud dipped in oil to make a good arrangement on your Karwa Chauth Puja Thali.
- Drop sindoor, roli, Haldi, or any rangoli color on the arrangement made and shook sidelong to circulate the color evenly.
- Flip around the Thali and clear the extra color.
- The design will soon be decorated on the Puja Thali.
- Use an uneven material to make the design careful by tracking with the dull lines.
Thali Decoration with Velvet
- Take a simple Thali
- Cover it with a velvet fabric of a brilliant tint of any color
- Put the previously mentioned Puja things on it.
- Adorn your Diya and put it on your Thali. You can either color your Diya brilliantly or in another innovative plan.
Thali Decoration with Seashells and diyas
- You can utilize this idea if you have a couple of shells and diyas at home.
- Pick a dry thali of your preference.
- Paint it with a glorious color against the color of the shells.
- Let the paint dry totally, and afterward, place the diyas in the Thali according to your choice.
- You can put them in the middle between the diyas and make a dazzling and lovely puja thali for yourself.
- You can likewise add white mirrors to upgrade the embellishment.
Thali Decoration with Flowers
- Take a simple Thali.
- Use shaded petals of roses, marigolds, etc., and spread them on the puja Thali to cover it.
- Put puja things on your Karwa Chauth Thali, and you are all set.
- Your velvet puja Thali is done.
Thali Decoration with Laces
- Take a simple Thali.
- Utilize shaded papers and wrap the plate.
- Cover the sides with shining laces and use mirrors along the edges to give it a striking look.
Thali decoration with sequins and Kundan work
- Pick a new thali and clean it. Remember to dry it completely.
- Gather a few dazzling sequins, buttons, or gemstones.
- Stick these in creative patterns around your Thali.
Thali decoration with mirror mosaic
- Pick a steel plate or an earthenware/melamine plate of your preference.
- Make a glue with Plaster of Paris (POP) and coat on the Thali.
- Fix mirror pieces over the POP in alluring patterns, keeping a gap of almost 1 mm between each mirror part.
- Leave the Thali to dry and the mirrors to stick to the surface for the time being.
- Presently your delightful mirror mosaic thali is prepared.
- After the festivity, wash the Thali with warm water and wipe it.
Thali decoration with Brocade and Stone
- You want a brocade fabric, a few stones, glue, and designer thread. Take the plate and stick the fabric utilizing glue. Make a point to cut in a similar shape as Thali in advance. Keep it to the side for a couple of moments to dry.
- Now join the stones by making a design you like.
- Fix designer threads along the sides and internal corners for liveliness.
As may be obvious, designing is splendid. Karwa Chauth thali set is simply easy. With the right preparation and tools, this is simple work. You can get every one of the materials from a close by store. Try to store these in an air pocket wrapped away from water to protect them for a long time. Like some other celebrations, without gifts, Karwa Chauth is unfinished. You can also order unique karwa Chauth gifts online for your love to show how much they truly mean to you.