Chicken Kabab Recipe with Pita (For 2 Persons)
Ingredients For Chicken Kebab Recipe
- 500g chicken breast meat
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon powdered coriander
- Black pepper
- 2 red onions
- Olive oil
For the purpose of decorating
Fresh rosemary branches
In order to serve:
- Bulgur pilaf
How to Make Chicken Kebab?
- Chop the chicken breast into 2.5 cm cubes, transfer it to a bowl and add lemon juice, cornmeal, yogurt, garlic, coriander, salt, and pepper.
- After mixing well, wrap it with cling film and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Cut the onions into apple slices. Preheat the grill and pass the chicken and onions one after another.
- After brushing a little oil on the onion, fry the kebabs for 10-12 minutes, turning them occasionally.
- Garnish the kebabs with fresh rosemary sprigs and serve with bulgur pilaf and tortilla.
- You can also try the homemade cracker kebab recipe, which is prepared with meat and is one of the most popular flavors of the Aegean.
Fresh Herb And Garlic Bread
Ingredients For Fresh Herb And Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1 baguette of bread
- 50 g butter
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Fresh thyme
- sea salt
- Parmesan cheese
How To Make Fresh Herb And Garlic Bread?
Chop the desired amount of parsley, dill, and thyme. Mix the butter, olive oil, sea salt, and chopped greens softened at room temperature in a bowl. Cut the baguette in half lengthwise. Spread the buttered mixture over the cut surfaces of the slices of bread with a knife. Roast in the hot oven for 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle-grated Parmesan cheese on top and serve. Enjoy your meal.
You can find the classic garlic bread recipe served with tea here.
Lamb Shank With Curry Sauce
Ingredients For Curry Sauce Lamb Shank Recipe
- 4 lamb shanks
- 250 g shallots
- 5~6 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- bay leaves
- 4-5 baby carrots
- 3-4 baby potatoes
- 1 cup of cream
- mill black pepper
- 1 pinch of fresh thyme
How to Make Lamb Shank with Curry Sauce?
- Boil the lamb shank in a large pot. Saute the shallots and crushed garlic in olive oil until they turn pink.
- Add bay leaves, baby potatoes cut in half, and baby carrots and continue sautéing.
- When the vegetables start to soften, add the boiled lamb shank, a ladle of broth, cream, salt, and spices, and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Add fresh thyme and remove from heat.
- Serve hot.
Read Other: The best foods for enhancing energy in men